We offer a wide variety of products designed to minimize transport of sediment beyond a control point. These products are intended to prohibit sediment migration once displaced. Typically, sediment control checks are installed in channels, on slopes or to protect inlets. Sediment control devices are cost effective solutions when on-site sediment can be captured in a single location, or to protect a culvert or drain inlet.
Our sediment control products include:
- Aspen Excelsior Logs
- Our Aspen Excelsior Logs are offered in a variety of
diameters and lengths. They are intended to be utilized on
slopes to minimize displacement of sediments; in channels as small
check dams and to restrict sediment
laden flow from inlets.
- Straw Logs
- Used to provide
sediment control and inlet protection.
Utilizing 100% agricultural, weed
free straw, our Straw Logs are offered
in a variety of diameters and lengths. They are intended to be utilized on slopes to minimize displacement of sediments; in channels as small check dams and to restrict sediment laden flow from inlets.
- Silt Fence -- This is a temporary sediment
barrier placed around a job site. It works by allowing water to run
through the fabric, while forcing soil and
silt to settle to the ground. We offer a full array of silt fence options.
- Silt Fence with Wooden Stakes -- 36" tall x 100' long rolls that uses only 100% oak stakes attached to the fabric, to prevent stakes breaking during installation.
- Silt Fence Fabric -- 36" tall x 330' long rolls of just the fabric itself.
- Silt Fence Fabric with Wire Backing -- 36" tall x 100' long roll of silt fence fabric with wire backing
- Silt Wire - 32" tall x 330' long roll of 14 gauge wire. The holes are 6" x 12"
- 5' DOT post (painted with anchor) and 5' Raw T-Post
- Orange or Green Barrier Fences - 4' tall x 100' long roll of barrier fencing used to as a job site marker to ensure that unauthorized individuals are aware of the site.
**In addition to these, we also carry sediment bags, wattles, filter socks, dewatering filter bags, turbidity barriers and floc logs.
- 12" EcoStakes - Biodegradable stakes used to keep many erosion control products such as, logs, straw matting and excelsior.