Temporary -- used to cover and protect disturbed soil
areas and soil from erosion by wind or water. Temporary erosion control blanket reduces channel erosion by protecting against scour created by concent rated flow.
- Single Net Excelsior Blanket - available in 4' and 8' widths on an 80 square yard roll and serves as a mulching layer for up to 18 months
- Single Net Straw Matting - 100% weed free straw provides a mulching layer for up to 1 year
- Double Net Straw Matting - 100% weed freed straw provides a mulching layer for up to 1 year
- Jute Mesh - 4' x 225' rolls - ideal for control on steep slopes with a lifetime of 12-24 months
- Extended Term -- provide performance and longevity for a minimum of 18 months and up to 48 months
**All Natural Fiber extended
term blankets are also
available for each blanket
- Double Net Coconut Straw Blanket - consists of 30% coconut
fibers and 70% certified weed free straw and is stitched between two nets. Provides erosion control for up to two years and serves as a mulching layer. Size is 7.5’X120’ (100 sq. yds.)
- Double Net Coconut Blanket - 100% coconut fibers
stitched between two nets. Provides erosion control for up to 3 to 4 years and
serves as a mulching layer. Size is 7.5’X120’ (100 sq.
- Permanent -- These products consists of eight, ten, and twelve ounce per square yard varieties. These permanent mats provide outstanding value in turf reinforcement.
- C350 (Biodegradable) - High Strength Coconut Fiber Reinforcement Mat. Especially effective on steep slopes, high-flow channels, and shore lines
- Turf Reinforcement Mats (Non-biodegradable) - available in 8 ,10, and 12 ounces. Consists of a matrix of ultraviolet stabilized, synthetic fibers stitched between two ultraviolet stabilized, heavy-duty synthetic nets. Functional longevity of greater than 3 years. Our product is intended to provide immediate erosion control and long term turf reinforcement for more severe slopes and channelized applications.
- 12" EcoStakes - Biodegradable stakes used to keep many erosion control products such as, logs, straw matting and excelsior.
- Sod Staples - 6" staples sold in packs of 100 or boxes of 1,000. 8" and 12" are available upon order