Hydroseeding is a great method of erosion
control and much more cost effective than
sod. Our mulch is a paper, wood, or straw
mixture that is placed in specialty equipment
with water, seed, and fertilizer to create a
slurry product that is then sprayed on soil.
This process, known as Hydroseeding is an
alternative to scattering seed or sod. It is
advantageous in hard to reach places such as
slopes and confined spaces.
- Hydromulch - This is a spraying mixture of water, fiber mulch and tackifier to prevent soil erosion and promote new vegetation growth.
- Straw Mulch with Tack
- Wood Mulch
- Wood Mulch with Tack
- Paper Mulch
- Fertilizer - Granular Fertilizer is a slow release of nutrients into the soil
- 10-10-10 - 50 lb bag
- 17-17-17 - 50 lb bag
- 18-46-0 - 50 lb bag
- Soluble Fertilizer - This fertilizer dissolves in the water mixture, and provides a quicker release of it nutrients in to the soil.
- 20-20-20 - 25 lb bag that includes the dye
- Lime - This corrects soil acidity, allowing plants to absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Pelletized - 40 lb bag and has a coverage area of 1,000 sq. ft.
- Powdered - 40 lb bag and has a coverage area of 1,000 sq. ft.
- Neutralime - A 40 pound bag contains 50% more calcium carbonate and improves the soil's pH in 3 to 7 days and lasts for up to 18 weeks
- Grass Seed
- Kentucky 31 - general purpose grass seed
- Annual Rye Grain - germinates quickly in the winter and in colder weather conditions
- Annual Rye Grass - germinates quickly in the summer and in warmer weather conditions
- Perineal Rye Grass - reseeds every year and germinates in the summer and warmer weather conditions
- Bank/Slope Mix - 38.35% Kentucky 31, 19.58% Chewings Fescue ,18.43% Creeping Red Fescue, 12.69% Annual Rye Grain, 3.91% Red Clover, 3.91% White Clover. This has been mixed to seed and hold on banks and sleeper slopes.
- Contractor Blend - mix of Kentucky 31 and Annual Rye Grass
- Lonesome Valley - 25% Hard Fescue, 25% Creeping Red Fescue, 25% Park Blue, 10% Kentucky Blue, 15% Annual Rye Grass. This is mix grows best the Sapphire and Cashiers area
- Keowee Mix - 70% Tall Fescue, 20% Annual Rye Grass, 10% Bermuda Grass. This is blended for the Upstate South Carolina area, and its warmer climate.
- Tackifier - A powder material used to add thickness and stickiness/tackiness to the slurry.
- Dye - Used to add color to the slurry to improve efficiency and cost effectivness to hydroseeding.
In addition to selling Hydroseeding Products, we also have hydroseeders available for rent. We have two 600 gallon Hydroseeders
available for rent. The FINN T60 Series II is
the ideal 600 gallon HydroSeeder for the
landscaper or contractor that requires a fast
and economical solution for seeding jobs. With
coverage up to 7200 square feel per load you
don’t have to settle for less than proven and
reliable FINN quality to tackle a wide range of
demanding hydroseeding applications. We
have recommended load quantities on mulch,
seed, fertilizer, lime, and other additives as well.